Speed test could not run -- Error 503

Hi there -

When I click on the “Speed” application I receive the following error for ijive.com :
“The Speed test could not run – ijive.com returned a status 503.”

The domain itself is accessible and after reviewing posts from other people with this issue it looks like they would able to resolve the error by taking their domain out of “I’m Under Attack” mode, but for some reason they like to keep that enabled perpetually.

I even disabled a WordPress plugin called “All In One WP Security” just in case it was the cause of the problem but it didn’t help. I think I’ll delete that plugin anyway because as far as I can tell, it doesn’t do much except hoard resources.

On a positive note, the “Speed” application works just fine on the mdogg.com domain. I don’t have WordPress installed on mdogg.com so I wonder if WP might be part of the issue.

Thanks very much for your help!

P.S. For those of you who are reviewing these support tickets, this issue really should be given the very lowest priority in terms of ‘importance’. It would be cool to see the speed stats but the services and applications that are pertinent to the success of my domains are all working brilliantly.

Same issue please fix domain.
.nl

Please please fix a domain .nl
I wont become unknown regestrr

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.