Speed Not increasing

Cloudflare isn’t affecting my site performance. Before adding Cloudflare it was 20 on gtmetrix and after that it’s still on 20, no difference, so is there any solution for that.

The CDN needs to propagate, retry the Test a few times, it should give you a difference.
Further you likely have to optimize your CF setup and your site you get more performance.

How do i can reduce initial server load time. It doesn’t decrease by using Cloudflare

CF is a CDN it can cache static content for you, to make it load faster for the end user.
If the initial server load time is slow, then its your website, you need to fix that by yourself.

As I said before, the rest is up to you to optimize, Cloudflare is not a magic pill for everything.

A content delivery network (CDN) refers to a geographically distributed group of servers that work together to provide fast delivery of Internet content.
This is from CF’s official website. So if it has distributed group of servers for faster delivery then why it’s delivery time is not effective?
Although CF isn’t a magic pill but it should do it’s work (for which it was developed).

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.