Spain store with all the traffic of Singapore

Hi, we have limited the country Singapore (SP) in Plesk since we have seen in Cloudflare in Top Traffic Countries / Regions Previous 24 hours Country/Region Traffic Singapore 7,750,241.

Our clients are from Spain and Singapore still has a lot of traffic despite having blocked it from Plesk. Our Shop REDACTED Thanks in advanced.

How can we block Singapore on a Cloudflare PRO account? We have tried it from Plesk and Singapore (SP) still has a lot of traffic.

Could be crawlers and scrapper bots trying to grab information such as price and more for your products, or overwhelm/empty your warehouse.
Seems you’re shop is interesting to someone :thinking:

Since using a Pro plan, just in case, I’d suggest you to double-check your Security options and fine-tunning them.

There is also Bot Fight Mode too and other tools like IP Access Rules, etc.
Double-check the Security → Events tab and block suspicious ASNs.
Consider configuring the Rate Limiting feature too.

Useful resources from the posts linked here:

If the DNS records (hostname) like domain.com and/or www or any other sub-domain related is proxied :orange: , you should be able to block the country or multiple countries with a single WAF Rule.

Screenshot of the example - block all the requests and traffic to your domain name from Spain and Singapore:

Helpful article with the step-by-step instructions how to block a country using a WAF Rule at Cloudflare (any plan type):

Thank you all very much, I have finally activated the tab " Definitely automated

Definitely automated traffic typically consists of bad bots. Select an action for this traffic."
from ALLOW to BLOCK

Cloudflare has many advanced options that we don’t understand, but if you still have a lot of traffic from Singapore we continue testing your options. It is a luxury to have such quality and fast help, thank you very much!

Hi, I also block in ASNs country CN, this is their data:

AS number

Description

Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Company Limited

Country

CN

Type

organization

Domain count:

Top domains

Subnets

• 1.12.14.0/23
  • 1.12.16.0/20
  • 1.12.32.0/23
  • 1.12.36.0/22
  • 1.12.40.0/21
  • 1.12.48.0/20
  • 1.12.64.0/18
  • 1.12.128.0/17
  • 1.13.0.0/16
  • 1.14.0.0/15

1 to 10 of 114 items

I had to disable “Bad bots” since payment with Bizum and Card did not work

I have tried the solution of blocking Singapore from a Waf rule as you mentioned.