Sorry, you have been blocked i cant access my site

hello i cant access my website and i tried to access from different devices the same message is showing

Hi,

There was a recent topic where the user is having this issue.

Fruthermore, may I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation here with us so we could double-check? :thinking:

May I ask, are you using some plugin for your website or some script, just like the person from the topic below?

Kindly, take a look here:

hello dear, i deactivated all the plugins and tried all the steps in the article, but the problem still exists
i deleted the site from Cloudflare and changed DNS name servers also
the wensite is [usdrates] dot com

Your site appears to have been compromised by a threat actor and is distributing malware.

The VirusTotal analysis of the ZIP file that I downloaded from the spoofed Cloudflare warning on your site indicates that is a trojan/dropper.

If you have an incident response plan, this would be the time to activate it.

2 Likes

what is incident response plan?

NIST Computer Security Resource Center has an entry for incident response plan.

To summarize: it is your plan for what you are going to do when your site has been hacked.

1 Like

so what should i do to get my site back?

That’s a bit outside the scope of what the Cloudflare Community can really help you with.

You are going to need to contact your hosting support team. Most likely you will need to work with paid experts that you trust.

My sharing the following link should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of the service provider hosting the article. The content in the article is worth sharing and may help you figure out what you need to do next.

1 Like