Sorry, you have been blocked, ChatGPT site

I am unable to access ChatGPT, I am being blocked for some reason. It is not my site.

i was signing in to chatgpt and it blocked me from signing in again for no reason! on my email: [email protected]

Yup I also have the same issue, funny detail in order to contact chatgpt, you actually need to login to your open ai account.

It’s not your email address, they have blocked your IP address.

same here, cant even open a ticket within openai because its the same security that blocks your ip

hello, I don’t have access to GPT-4, I have been told to send an email thru your website. my Cloudflare Ray ID: 7fe583578ccc3739. thank you in advance

Cloudflare Ray ID: 7fe58d43294dcabd

HI Get blocked at chat gpt, what can i do to solve this problem?
Thanks,

reescreva o texto entre aspas mudando todas as palavras, mas sem que o texto perca o sentido “De acordo com Denis (2018), a literatura também trata das disparidades sociais e injustiças. A literatura portuguesa reflete as desigualdades sociais e as injustiças presentes na sociedade. Autores exploram temas como pobreza, marginalização, desemprego, exclusão social e luta pela justiça social.”
Esse foi o texto que coloquei no site e fui bloqueada. O que tem nele que causou esse bloqueio? Uso o site para me ajudar a trabalhar, preciso muito dele.

Hi, have been blocked from ChatGPT. I do not have a website.

same here

you dont need to post here any emails or Cloudflare Ray IDs, this is a major outage at openai, see

https://status.openai.com/

2 Likes

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name?

openai.com

Have you searched for an answer?
yes

When you tested your domain, what were the results?
i was blocked

Describe the issue you are having:
i was blocked while using chat gpt, (openai.com), the id displayed was 7fe5808abe023acb not sure why this action was taken, i was connecting with my laptop and vpn was disconnected that was causing an issue
What error message or number are you receiving?

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
yes

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
yes

type or paste code here

This is a configuration issue on their side and nothing Cloudflare can fix.

3 Likes

same problem but suddenly i gained access again

1 Like

I also need help. I am been block just now to log in chatgtp. How can this problem have been solved. Any suggestions will be help full.

Already explained here.

1 Like

According to status.openai.com the issue should be fixed.

If not, you need to contact the service provider, Cloudflare cannot fix that.

3 Likes