Sorry, you are not allowed to create new zones Help me

Recently I Removed Our Domain From Cloudflair

Due To Some Error

When My error is Fixed

then i try to again add our domain

1 Like

You need to contact Support for them to lift the restriction:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

2 Likes

I can’t create new zones either, I try to contact support and they ask to open the topic in the community

I’m an old cloudflare customer! and now my site is offline!

@MoreHelp

1 Like

Hi @bryan16 I noticed your ticket with Support and have added myself to it. What happens when you select?
Screenshot from 2021-06-21 10-17-49

1 Like

when I select to add a site, it goes to the page to add a site with the field to enter the site, I enter the site and the message appears.

I have several websites on cloudflare as my rubfy.com.br now this error appears out of nowhere

2 Likes

Thank you for the details. We’ll need for Support to help with this, I’ll mark this post as closed and add a link to it on your ticket.

2 Likes

thanks! They haven’t responded to my ticket for a long time, I’ve had this error for more than weeks! I hope you get a solution now! Thank you so

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.