Sometimes my websites take time to load with cloudflare activated since June 21

Since June 21, some of my websites with Cloudflare activated take time to start loading intermittently. Sometimes they load fast and others can take more than 1 minute to load. If I disable Cloudflare it always works fast and well

Sorry for my English

Without a domain/URL we cant inspect anything here. Please provide it, so we can look into it.

If you feel more comfortable in any of the subforums for different languages, feel free to ask there: International - Cloudflare Community

thanks for your help! mejoreslibros.top , This loading delay happens to me with more domains, but not all of them are affected, it’s very strange.

Your headers are:

cache-control: no-cache, must-revalidate
cf-cache-status: DYNAMIC

That means your initial response is not cached by Cloudflare and therefore depends on the speed of your origin server. Since you use Wordpress I can just recommend using APO as it is exactly made for your problem: bringing TTFB (initial responsetime) down.

Good, the APO seems interesting. Thanks for the suggestion. But I have disabled Cloudflare on one of the affected websites and it reloaded fine and fast. If you activated Cloudflare again, the intermittence begins that makes the web take two minutes to load. It is strange, because it does not happen with all dedicated server websites that use Cloudflare. Only those that share the same Cloudflare IP from my location are affected. It all started when Cloudflare went down on the 21st.

I have verified that all the other websites that are on other Cloudflare IPs work fine.

I have tried with vpn from other areas of the country and with Cloudflare the websites load quickly and well, only my region is affected, how can I solve this?..

The first step is to provide HAR file of the slow request as I could not reproduce it. I just could reproduce that it is not served from cache, but that probably is intentionally on your site, since it is dynamic.

Thank you! I have been analyzing and I already know why the error is intermittent. Cloudflare in my zone sometimes assigns this ip to the domain 188.114.97.5 and every time the domains have this ip they don’t load or take a long time to load. If you do a ping it will give you an error. It’s Cloudflare’s problem.

From my zone ping :

Haciendo ping a 188.114.97.5 con 32 bytes de datos:
Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.
Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud.

EstadĂ­sticas de ping para 188.114.97.5:
Paquetes: enviados = 4, recibidos = 0, perdidos = 4
(100% perdidos),

I think the Cloudflare IP is blocked by the ISP, it asked in a customer forum of my operator and it doesn’t ping.

I have finally opened an incident in the ISP operator, if there is a resolution I will leave it here written, it only remains to wait.

He maintained telephone contact with the ISP operator that affects the entire north of Spain and has unblocked Cloudflare’s IP. The websites already work fast and perfect!

I have benefited many clients from the north of my country and Cloudflare :slight_smile: and they didn’t even know…

Issue resolved!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.