Someone has duplicated my ecommerce

Hello.
Today we have seen in ahrefs that a domain hosted by Cloudflare has duplicated our main page with all our links. That is, they have a url of them, the my main page and when you click on any link on that page it takes you to our website.

We have asked Google to deauthorize the domain, we have written to Cloudflare denouncing what they have done, we have denounced Pishing on Google … we no longer know what to do … They are doing us negative SEO and they are going to destroy us.

Please can you help us with some advice, what can we do?
Thanks

Hi @user3028,

Cloudflare is not usually the host in these situations and has no control over the content that is displayed on a website. You can submit an abuse report, at Cloudflare Abuse Form | Cloudflare. The Trust and Safety team will then review the details and reply if appropriate. You can also report the site to your relevant local authorities. Complaints cannot be filed via this forum.

1 Like

Hello. I understand it but if a domain that is doing illegal actions using your services should intervene. At least say who hosts this domain. This website is scamming people in addition to destroying our business.
We have submitted the abuse claim to Cloudflare and they say it is not their responsibility. But if they use these Cloudflare services, they should tell this company something.
Health

Trust and Safety are part of the legal department. If you disagree with their decision, you should follow Dom’s advice and contact your local authorities, and get legal representation if you feel that’s necessary.

And who do I denounce? They are people who are dedicated to doing negative SEO. The data provided to the domain and hosting are false.
If a hosting or a platform like cloudflare has verified that one website has duplicated another and is doing phishing, they should do something immediately. It’s like supporting that people do illegal things.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.