Some site elements blocked

Taking advantage of this post (although it is old)…

Something similar happens to me:

• Cloudflare blocks login accessing from the link in the home topmenu (Newspapper theme)
  • Also blocks GAdsens overlay advertising
  • And the AdSense search magnifying glass

This happens on most pages. But some pages do not suffer this blocking and all content is displayed.

I have Cloudflare pro + APO

You should be able to see the challenged or blocked event under the Security tab → Events at Cloudflare dashboard for your zone and know exactly which security option was triggered. Could be Bot Fight Mode or Browser Integrity.

Once you find them, click on a particular one to find more details about it (user-agent, IP, HTTP version …). If yes, could you share some details which service was triggered that blocked you?

May I ask you to share the error code you’re seeing or a screenshot of this error you’re experiencing for the WP login page? :thinking:

How about trying to access the WordPress admin dashboard by visiting the regular known example.com/wp-admin/? :thinking:

By default, shouldn’t block AdSense at all.

If you temporary pause or disable Cloudflare APO or Cloudflare for your Website, does everything works fine afterwords? :thinking:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.