This is not an error it is an informational message.
Likely unrelated to the informational message.
Try the suggestions in this Community Tip to help you fix Error 525: SSL handshake failed.
Error 525 indicates that the SSL handshake between Cloudflare and the origin web server failed. This only occurs when the domain is using Cloudflare Full or Full (Strict) SSL mode. This is typically caused by a configuration issue in the origin web server, when this happens, you’ll see “Error 525: SSL handshake failed”.
Quick Fix Ideas
If you are a site visitor, report the problem t…
curl -Ikv https://www.reviewsbydelicious.com --resolve www.reviewsbydelicious.com:443:<your.true.origin.ip>
* Added www.reviewsbydelicious.com:443:<your.true.origin.ip> to DNS cache
* Hostname www.reviewsbydelicious.com was found in DNS cache
* Trying <your.true.origin.ip>:443...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to www.reviewsbydelicious.com (<your.true.origin.ip>) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering h2
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
* TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS alert, internal error (592):
* error:14000438:SSL routines::tlsv1 alert internal error
* Closing connection 0
curl: (35) error:14000438:SSL routines::tlsv1 alert internal error
Your origin server is unable to serve an SSL session as indicated in the Cloudflare error message.