Some accesses get timeout error

Hi everyone. i use the cloudflare protection on my website and since tuesday (12/12/2023) some clients reached me and tell they are unable to access my website. Fun fact is: from one of the computers here in the office, we cannot access it and receive the “timeout” error. From the 3 other computers, we can. Could it be a dns error? We have cloudflare for about 7 months and this is the first time we have this problem. Oh, I almost forgot, my website address is: escolaabras.com.br.

Can someone please help me and give any suggestions on how we can solve this problem?
Thanks

What does the timeout error look like? Is it a browser message or a Cloudflare page?

If from the browser, check which resolvers those PCs are using and see if there’s any problem there.

If the latter, check all the A/AAAA records for your domain are correct and point to your hosting.

For me, the site is ok (I am just blocked by your WAF)…
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?6b5eb0acc8d04788b12978defa2596e8

Hi, @sjr thank you for your reply. The timeout message is a browser default message.

I will check the records from this domain and see if this solves the problem.

Thank you for your help!

For anyone who’s facing the same problem, i solved this issue by turning the proxy status to “DNS only”. When i set to "proxied’, i get the timeout error immediately. Not the best solution, but at least my site is reachable for my clients.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.