[SOLVED] - Unable to verify domain ownership for Gmail

I have followed the instructions from Google on how to confirm domain ownership for Gmail and introduced all 6 MX records but still my domain ownership verification fails. Has anyone else faced similar problems before, and if so, how did you resolve it?

The “Search” function lives for this type of question.

If you need someone to check your configuration, post screenshots of those DNS records, as well as Google’s instructions for your verification.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gmail MX records won’t verify

Of course I used the search box before posting, albeit unfortunately I could not discover any relevant and valuable information for my case; I’m not saying it doesn’t exist - it’s rather unlikely nobody had had a similar issue before me with so common a combination, i.e. CF and Gmail - but only that I was not able to find it.

Anyway, thank you for the input and sincere apologies if I didn’t play by the rules.

After I allowed some time to pass, my issue was resolved automatically, without my doing much else.

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’d be surprised how many people don’t, so I appreciate your resourcefulness. I’m glad the problem worked itself out.

1 Like