Social media is reporting a 301 redirect when sharing my website with Cloudflare

I am using Cloudflare for the speed and caching options you provide for my website. 123-reg is hosting my domain and I use Wordpress and Elementor to build the website. As soon as I change the nameservers on 123-reg to the ones provided by Cloudflare, I cannot share anything on social media. To be more specific, on Facebook I cannot see the preview picture and on Linkedin I get an actual error that says: “Cannot display preview. You can post as is, or try another link”. I would still like to use Cloudflare, however I want to be able to have a preview of my content on Facebook/Linkedin etc. Do you know how to solve this?

Can you share the example URL here with us so we could double-check, try to troubleshoot and provide you with some feedback information? :thinking:

Either something with the Security options at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name, or a redirection issue :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.