SOC 2 or SOC 3 compliance

Is cloudflare cdn soc 3 or soc 2 compliant?

We do not support SOC at this time, but are looking into the possibility. I don’t have any other details, but welcome users to share their feedback on their desire for it.

SOC 2 & 3 compliance is very important for us without which we can’t proceed with cloudflare. As a SaaS provider we need it as many of our enterprise customers require SOC compliance. Please let me know where(blog?) would be a good place to track if cloudflare gets SOC certification in future. Thanks for your prompt reply, I’ve submitted multiple contact sales forms for a call, no response from them.

I don’t know what was in the inquiries so I can’t say for sure. But if they were just product questions they may not have had an answer to give.

If you would like I can open a direct message with you and you can fill out the details for me. I’ll walk it over to one of the sales folks and find out what the answer is.

As far as keeping up on if/when that (or other) features are added, the Cloudflare blog is a good place. I’ll also update this thread with any pertinent news on this specific request.

In one of the form submission, I had asked is it possible to buy raw logs in the business plan which isn’t a technical/product question. Other form submissions were just simple sales call requests. But its ok now because SOC is a blocker anyways. Thanks Ryan.