Snapecommerce.com.au unable to add this site to cloudflare

Hello,
The domain is registered but we are trying to add the site to Cloudflare but we are getting a message saying it is unregistered.
It has the default nameservers for the domain provider which comes up in a whois search but Cloudflare won’t add it.

Any help would be great!
Thanks

Oh .

The name servers in your domain are
ns1.secureparkme.com
ns2.secureparkme.com

Once try again & I’D Appreciate if you send a Screenshot

Hi there,
What would you like a screenshot of?

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I can see from the provided screenshot it’s registered today.

I would give it a day, due to the SOA records and DNS propagation time and then retry to add the domain name to your Cloudflare account again.

UPDATE:
There seems to be an issue or it could be an issue.
When I checked, I found a DNSSEC is enabled and one DS record is being presented.
DNSSEC should always be completely disabled when changing name servers.

Before you change your domain nameservers to Cloudflare (which you will be provided in the process of adding your domain name to your Cloudflare account), please keep in mind to ask your current domain registrar to disable DNSSEC and remove any of the existing DS record.

For this change you might have to wait for next 24 hours.

UPDATE 2:
Nevertheless, a second possible issue while checking the WHOIS information for your domain name. Check below link for more information about your domain status:

You may need to contact your domain registrar for troubleshooting, they should know more information.

Hi there,

It was registered a week or so ago now.

We had Cloudflare connected before but the owner cancelled the domain and have now renewed it.
We then put it back to the original name servers to break the connection and reset things.
We can’t add the name servers to Cloudflare as we can’t get past the registeration page.

Thank you for feedback information.

Please review my updated post from above about DNSSEC / DS record and domain RegistrarStatus.

1 Like

Hi Fritex,

Once the domain was just recently purchased and its just for renewal yet, the status will be server renew prohibited for .AU domains.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.