SMTP issue with sending

Hey all, I’m unsure of what to do. I have a shared hosting plan on Namecheap’s hosting plan…
I have WordPress, Elementor, and I’m using a form as a questionnaire. The send button is supposed to send a completed questionnaire to my business email. I created an email through Cpanel, added all the info into the SMTP plugin. I tried to test the email and it still said this: SERVER ERROR. FORM NOT SENT.

I’m thinking that it’s a DNS record that I need to add in Cloud Flare, but I can’t seem to find documentation on it anywhere.

Am I going down the right path, or should I look for support with WP, Cpanel, Elementor, Namecheap etc?

Different plugins have different mail configurations. Which plugin is it? And how have you configured it?

thanks for the repy. I have elementor pro, but the plugin i used to try to resolve my issue sending out emails was WP Mail SMTP, however, i after using that plugin, i realized that i probably don’t need to the plugin as it didnt help. I’m thinking i need to add a record to my cloudflare to allow emails to be sent from my wordpress website… but that’s just a guess. what do you think it could be?

I use that plugin, but I run it through MailGun (“Free Trial” plan for <5000 emails per month). That’s a way better option than trying to get it to send directly from your server.

i tried that and even after configuring dns setting with cloudflare says mailgun forbidden

Start with their documentation. It has many examples on sending mail.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.