Slow load site when enable Cloudflare

Hello,

I face issues when enable Cloudflare my website slow loading not sure what wrong error return 522, but when disable Cloudflare it look better site load more faster.

Any ideas to share?

Thank you

A 522 error typically happens when Cloudflare requests to the origin (your webserver) get blocked. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for troubleshooting ideas.

Thank you for your guideline

I contact hosting provider to issue problem

btw, I also try to enable Development Mode it look nice my website loading time quite decent, however Development Mode just active for 3 hours only.

for now no idea what wrong or last choice need to disable Cloudflare.

When the hosting provider finishes their investigation I would recommend opening a support ticket with this info from your provider:

• An MTR or traceroute from your origin web server to a Cloudflare IP address that most commonly connected to your origin web server before the issue occurred. Identify a connecting Cloudflare IP recorded in the origin web server logs.
  • Details from the hosting provider’s investigation such as pertinent logs or conversations with the hosting provider.
1 Like

sorry to bother again, I test by enable Cloudflare.

option 1 - without VPN use Thailand IP (my location in Thailand) face issue.

option 2 - with VPN (I try to connect few location example Japan,India,Netherland and UK) it look fine my website completrly load.

is possible my problem it affected to specific location/IPs?

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.