Slow Downloading Issue

We have multiple gaming Server’s and on different location and to deliver cache we use cloudflare cz it work pretty well from few days my only one server cache delivery haveing issue which is in india

My nginx config

M5eHFj

I have no idea where is the issue the contect download become soo slow while caching which was not the case before

First of all, - India is a very well known for their bad and illogical routing to the Internet, where Indian providers most often take traffic to other continents, often Europe, and passing it over to other networks either in France, Germany, Netherlands or United Kingdom.

Such inter-continental routing does obviously provide the Indian end users with a poor quality, when they are browsing (or otherwise using) your website.

Cloudflare is unable to do anything to mitigate this kind of issue, as it is solely due to bad business decisions by these Indian network providers, and these Indian network provider’s reluctance to participate in what’s best for the Internet.

As I found it possible to interpret your message in multiple ways, can you clarify:

1. Is it Indian end uses that are consistently having issues?

2. Is it happening when the content is served from storage attached directly to “backend_c8s1”, where “backend_c8s1” is a server located in India?
    If so, what provider (As number) is that server with?

3. Or a mix of both 1 and 2 at the same time?

Providers such as e.g. your hosting provider, could easily change something, that would be solving a problem for one customer, but create a new problem for another customer.

Absolutely minimum of details that would be required, to dig further:

1. AS numbers all the involved networks
    (E.g. of the client / end user having issues, as well as “backend_c8s1”'s hosting provider)

Preferred:

• IP addresses of the involved networks.

Not all are comfortable sharing IP addresses…

However, two different IP ranges, even within the same provider, could have two different routing policies, and as such, the exact IP address may be required for proper troubleshooting.

You cannot ever rely on the Internet to stay the same, changes can happen very quickly.

The client / end user’s ISP could have changed their upstream (transit provider), which means the Internet traffic to/from them may now be taking a different route than it did previously.

“backend_c8s1”'s hosting provider could similarly have changed their upstream (transit provider), which means the Internet traffic to/from them may now be taking a different route than it did previously.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.