Sites show a message as an empty site

Hi sday man !
i just moved to cloudflare and my sites worked for about 5 days ! now when you get into the sites
www.dinorankyenlazalia.tk and www.descuentoencine.tk both show a message as empy site :frowning:
any idea ?
thanks in advance

Hi @importdoravyr,

You seme to have other nameservers as well as Cloudflare’s two at the moment, you should only have the Cloudflare two.

The page reading “Future home of something quite cool” is the default landing page from the cPanel server. If you’re seeing this error on your site, it means your origin web server is not configured to display your site over port 443, so instead they are showing the default landing page. You should ask your hosting provider to setup your site to work over port 443.

For other troubleshooting ideas and more details on the error “Future home of something quite cool”, see this Community Tip.

1 Like

thanks a lot , but i called o go daddy and they have no idea cos my sites are not pointing to them
I can not have my sites down for more days ! i am gonna leave cloudflare and go back to my old ssl certificate of zero ssl .
thanks you

Hi as @domjh mentioned, @importdoravyr, to get rid of cloudflare, contact your registrar (godaddy?) and have them remove the two cloudflare nameservers bruce & dorthy.

To make cloudflare work as expected, contact your registrar (godaddy?) and have them remove the two non-cloudflare nameservers *.domaincontrol.com & *.domaincontrol.com.

It’s the same effort either way, you just need to remove a couple of nameservers. godaddy lets you do this online and it takes about a minute to do either way. It appears you’re part way there (or part way not there…depending upon how you look at it :wink:):

$ dig ns dinorankyenlazalia.tk +short
ns50.domaincontrol.com.
ns49.domaincontrol.com

$ dig ns descuentoencine.tk +short
dorthy.ns.cloudflare.com.
bruce.ns.cloudflare.com.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.