Site's blocked in some countries. Server host Cloudways say it's an issue from DNS registrar

Hello, my site’s being blocked in certain countries (so far Egypt & Pakistan as far as I’ve been told). I contacted my server host Cloudways and they told me it’s an issue from DNS registrar. https://snipboard.io/0VuEgz.jpg

I am not sure how to fix this issue. Can anyone help?

Best,
Chris

I am afraid there is no such thing as a DNS registrar. And your domain registrar cannot “apply” any restrictions.

If this is a domain-based block in mentioned countries, there is not much you can do, except for getting a new domain, but that may be blocked as well.

Which domain is it and which error message do you get?

Assuming it is pleazo.com, it would seem as if it resolved all right in Pakistan → DNS Checker - DNS Check Propagation Tool

That would not suggest a DNS based block. They might block the IP address and for that you could try to proxy the record, as it is right now not proxied. Even that is not a guarantee that it may not be blocked.

Your site’s content simply is something which is typically blocked in these regions.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.