Siteground and pending SSL verification

Hello,

I have been having issues with Siteground and Cloudflare’s integration. I am not that familiar with the CNAME record and configuring it, but Siteground support says everything looks correct on their end. I have been having issues on Cloudflare’s dashboard, and I’m honestly not sure if I need to do anything there, but on that dashboard I’ve had to have Cloudflare paused. When I resume the service my site crashes. I discovered that the universal SSL verification was expired, so I performed the steps to remove it and add another (disable universal SSL and wait 5 minutes, then turn it back on). The edge certificate panel was showing that the SSL verification was pending and that it would take up to 24 hours to verify, but it wasn’t verified after 24 hours (could it take longer?). Siteground recommended turning universal SSL off for 24 hours, and using “I’m under attack mode” because there’s been an enormous uptic in spammy referring domains, and when I use constant contact, siteground thinks my site is under a DDOS attack and shuts my site down to protect their servers. I admit that I most likely messed up somewhere, or I’m not being patient enough, but I could really use some direction. I’ve tried searching the topic on here and just on Google, but the results were inconclusive. I apologize if I used the wrong topic category for this post.

Thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.