Site Unavailable 4

When I try accessing my account I get this " Site Currently Unavailable. If you are the owner, contact your hosting provider for more information."

Checked with the host (Namehero) and it seems the issue is with Cloudflare. How can I resolve this? Thanks

This is a message straight from your host and only your host can fix it. What’s the domain?

It’s best to pause Cloudflare for now (Overview screen, bottom right), work the issue out with your host, and unpause Cloudflare only once your site is loading fine again on HTTPS.

learningwithprintables.com

Thanks Sandro.
I paused Cloudflare but the issue still persists. So I guess I should go back to the host then

You have two IP addresses configured, 35 and 165, right? Drop the first one and it should work fine.

Just make sure your encryption mode on Cloudflare is Full Strict (occasionally Cloudflare chooses an insecure one) and you are set :slight_smile:

Should I delete A records for the 35 IP address?

This is where you get that page from. If you are not using any service on that server, then yes.

Thanks. Deleted records for that IP, cleared DNS cache and browsing cache, enabled Cloudflare again . Host said to wait a few hours as it could be a DNS propagation issue. I’ll wait and see

Pausing does involve DNS propagation but the issue itself was not DNS propagation related, but that you had that 35 address configured which provided mentioned message.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.