Site Totaly crushed after added the dns

i have taken free plan and my site is totally crushed after change the DNS provided by cloudflare. befor that the site runs well https://www.amritsanjivanitrust.org/.
please help me. how to fix this

You likely have incorrect DNS records setup. You would need to tweak the DNS tab with your records for the WWW. record.
If you can share a screenshot of your DNS records, I can assist you further.

It’s in an HTTPS redirect loop to itself. Was your site working with HTTPS before you added it to Cloudflare?

I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

1 Like

In addition to the above, ensure your SSL settings are not set to Flexible which can often cause a redirect loop if the origin is setup to redirect HTTP to HTTPS

And @GeorgeP, the advice of @sdayman probably applies to you as well. Assuming your server address ends 64 it would seem as if your certificate expired a few months ago.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.