Site slowness; "Automatic Platform Optimization for WordPress" not helping

My simple website has begun loading very slowly. I just purchased and activated the “Automatic Platform Optimization for WordPress” plugin, but it doesn’t seem to be helping at all. Is there anything I can do to improve the situation?

Is there any way to get support with this?

Would you tell what steps have you taken for optimization?

I purchased and activated Cloudflare’s “Automatic Platform Optimization for WordPress” plugin, but it doesn’t seem to make any difference.

It is a very simple portfolio website built with Semplice. All images are optimized & low in file size.

I had Cloudflare’s caching set up for a while which did help things load faster, but caused too many problems with the CMS when I needed to add new content. So I’d hoped that the “Automatic Platform Optimization for WordPress” plugin would improve things, but there seems to be no discernible difference.

Here are a few #tutorial on APO that’ll help.:

For troubleshooting:

Thanks, but I already set it up in December following the same steps described there. I’m just not really seeing a performance boost.

If that’s the case, I suspect there hardly be issue with CF. You’ll need to check with host for the server performance. If you want dig into CF, you may consider checking a few articles on wordpress site speed by @fritex . :search: in the forum.