Site shows not fully secure

Hi my site Ketoslimshaper.com shows that it is not fully secured- -Can you please help assist? I am a little bit confused with the image comment you typed above

On my chrome is shows its not fully secured however on my phone it seems fine.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Michael

Was it secure before you added it to Cloudflare?

Hi sdayman,

Thanks for getting back to me.
I dont know if it was I would have guessed and said it was- how would I check this ?- Does it have to be secure before I add it onto cloudflare by the way?

If you dont mind can you type it up on your computer to see if it may be just an error on my computer’ ketoslimshaper.com’.

Thank you so much.

This is the #1 cause of sites showing as Not Secure on Cloudflare. If it wasn’t showing as secure before Cloudflare, many people come here expecting Cloudflare to fix their misconfigured servers.

If you open up Dev Tools in Chrome (F12 key), I expect you’ll see a Mixed Content warning in the Console.

Hi Sdayman,

What is mixed content- Please find attached what I saw when I followed your steps : ).

In addition, ultimately the site will be receiving money from customers so I think it would make sense for it to be secure…- Yes please do fix this for me :slight_smile:

Many thanks,
Michael

I suspect you need to make some changes on your site to switch over to HTTPS. It may be something in .htaccess, or some setting at Strato.

Once that’s tracked down, use Cloudflare’s SSL/TLS app to turn on “Always Use HTTPS”

Another reason for The issue you’re seeing is because of mixed content on your site. This might not be a Cloudflare specific issue (it would happen even if you had SSL on the site ), I was also having same issue on my mold removal toronto website on cloudflare but i made sure all the links are https then it solved my issue.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.