Site showing page not found

Hey guys
Newbie to this techie part of my site
Changed my DNS Server name from Bluehost to Cloudflare

site - dmpmmarketing.com

Site not showing up - says page not found. Any ideas how to fix? Did the switch a little over 24 hours ago.

I see that it redirects to HTTPS. Was it working with HTTPS before you added it to Cloudflare?

Yes it was

Is that your WordPress site?

And if your server’s IP address ends in .93, then that page is coming straight from your server.

WordPress Site - Yes

IP ends in 93 - yes - I bought into the dedicated ip address.

So how would I fix it ?

BTW - thx for replying.

Maybe your server / virtualhost is not configured correctly, or the domain/website is not being served with the correct content and does not work over that IP address (possible even over the compatible port, or not, with Cloudflare)?

Otherwise, the DNS records pointing to your origin host/server IP address are :grey: cloud instead of being :orange: cloud at Cloudflare dashboard.

• which now I see the content is being serverd through the Cloudflare (by the IP address and DIG lookup for the DNS type A record) and obviously you have got the :orange: cloud on the DNS records

I suppose this returned content is a 404 page of a WordPress?

Furthermore, there are still some other questions regarding the HTTPS connection and SSL certificate if you have one that covers your main domain and/or sub-domains.

1 Like

My test to the origin showed there was a valid certificate for the site on the server.

3 Likes

I was able to resolve this issue. With help, we did some edits to the CNAME in cloudfare. So I am all set - thanks guys - CHEERS

1 Like

Another quick question - not sure if it is a big deal or not - this msg below:

Some of your DNS only records are exposing IPs that are proxied through Cloudflare. Make sure to proxy all A, AAAA, and CNAME records pointing to proxied records to avoid exposing your origin IP.

Also the CNAME shows all red x when i did DNS check.
dmpmmarketing.com

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.