Site Offline - Error 1016

Good afternoon, I have a big problem.

My website is not redirecting to the correct address, even though I set everything up correctly. I use the Vtex platform.

In the configuration of Vtex, asks to create the Cname, redirecting to www.belairmoveis.com.br.cdn.vtex.com, however, even so, everything done correctly in CloudFLare’s DNS, error 1016 appears.

And that happened all of a sudden, from yesterday to today.

Thanks

Is it this site?

1 Like

Exactly. We renewed the SSL certificate, and this showed that the CNAME www.belairmoveis.com.br does not really communicate with www.belairmoveis.com.br.cdn.vtex.com

That Generate Certificate screen is not coming from Cloudflare.

I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

1 Like

Yes, the SSL certificate is generated by Vtex. The original error was 1016. As I forced SSL renewal on Vtex, it showed that the annotation really doesn’t exist, even with the CNAME entered correctly

@sdayman I actually turned CloudFlare off and the site came back. What is the reason for this? How should I proceed? Since I know him, things are back to normal. And sorry for my English, I’m using Translator to help with communication.

It looks like you’ve done this.

Now try this:

1 Like

Seems more like a 404 error, likely a result from a broken link

1 Like

Cloudflare is not able to connect to your origin server as a result of a DNS issue Even if a Cloudflare A record or CNAME is resolving correctly an external domain that should be included in your control panel cannot be found.

1 Like

This error I have not found. Was accessing www.belairmoveis.com.br directly?

Okay. Enabled. I’ll wait about 30 minutes to make sure it’s right.

1 Like

It’s looking good:

1 Like

Thanks for your help! I don’t even know how to thank you for your time and patience.

1 Like

Good afternoon, again I have some redirect problem, however, the configuration is OK. It is not happening on all PCs, however, some of them say that the site is not secure or there is a problem with the redirect. Can you help me again?

www.belairmoveis.com.br

Hello I am getting a 1016 error message. When I do a health check it says something is wrong with the https and shows a mixed content error. Please help

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.