Site not working after changing DNS

it’s been quite a while since i changed my domain’s dns to cloudfare’s dns. the propagation seems fine but the site is not loading.

karts.app and jsf.karts.app

please help. thank you.

I’m gettin a 521 Site Down message. Was your site working with HTTPS before you added it to Cloudflare?

To troubleshoot, I suggest you “Pause Cloudflare on Site” from the Overview tab’s lower right corner. Give it five minutes to take effect, then test your site.

yes. my site was working with https before i added to cloudflare.

1 Like

if i “Pause Cloudflare on Site”, then do i need to change back the DNS to my original nameserver?

No, please don’t change the name servers, I don’t see the 521 @sdayman saw and the site is loading fine for me.

I noticed the name servers were just confirmed a couple of hours ago, you could have been seeing the error due to those being not yet confirmed.

1 Like

resolved. site is working. but the speed is still very slow even with CF. any advise on how to increase the loading speed?

Your TTFB (time to first byte) is around 4 seconds. You might need to check what caused the long HTML processing time in your server.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.