Site not secure even with Edge certificate

Hey there.
Recently transferred another domain to Cloudflare.

Universal Certificate for *.superconscioushumanity.com, superconscioushumanity.com

Selected SSL/TLS encryption mode is Full

Edge certificate set to Always Use HTTPS

*When tested domain using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center, these bad results:
"Error check for redirect loops.
HTTPS status failed.
Failed : mixed content, encrypted traffic, site speed.

When the site url is requested, visitors receive message that the site is insecure.

Occurs from other browsers and/or incognito mode

Please advise.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I can get to your non-www domain normally via HTTPS.
Therefore, while testing via curl the HTTP does 301 redirection to HTTPS which is also ok.
Same for www.

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

Kindly, before doing anything at Cloudfalre settings, you could determine if you have a valid SSL certificate installed at the origin host/server by your web hosting provider or your own VPS/dedicated server following the steps from below:

1. Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
  2. The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  3. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.
  4. Check with your hosting provider / cPanel AutoSSL / ACME.sh / Certbot / Let’s Encrypt or some other and renew it accordingly.
  5. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

Hi Fritex
Gee. Thanks…

BTW, to answer your last question, I have Full selected under SSL/TLS.

Before the site was added to Cloudflare it had a separate SSL certificate through godaddy.

I assumed that once the site is added to Cloudflare, then Cloudflare protects the domain site with SSL on an annual basis? That is why the site showed a locked key for a year now.

Yesterday the domain was transferred to Cloudflare, since then the problem has ensued.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.