Site not adding

Hi,

I am adding my site to my Cloudflare account but it is not adding and showing this error “Please ensure you are providing the root domain and not any subdomains”

My site domain is “wphandy.epizy.com”. I am using free hosting service from infinity.net and it’s my main domain, not a sub-domain. How can I add my site? please help.

The message says it all. You cant add the hostname in question as you could only add epizy.com, which you dont own however. You will need to specify your actual domain name.

I tried epizy.com and it is showing this notice “This zone is banned and cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time, please contact Cloudflare Support.”

I also tried to use wphandy.com and it is saying that it is not a registered domain.

Well, I just said that you cant add that domain, as you dont own it.
You probably dont own the second domain either, otherwise it wouldnt return that message.

You should know which domain you own, shouldnt you?

wphandy.epizy.com is the one that I own and Cloudflare is not letting me add this.

Hi @testkhan666,

As @sandro said, currently, you can’t add subdomains to Cloudflare.

is a subdomain of

which is why it can’t be added. As you don’t own epizy.com, you can’t add this to Cloudflare.

If you have your own domain, e.g.

then you can add that to Cloudflare.

That is not a proper domain. That is just a host of epizy.com. You will need to register your own domain.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.