Site not accessible from redirect setting

I set up the certificates for 3 domains. Only 2 of them are working on the redirect without “www” I can reach the site WITH “www” but it still says not secure after 4 days, so something isn’t right. I have checked that the settings are exactly the same in the Crypto panel as the other 2 and it does say it is active on Cloudflare and I got the notification that the DNS was successfully changed. Suggestions as to why it is not really active? Site in question is www.phwmbacommunity.org Thanks.

www.phwmbacommunity.org does not appear to be :orange: so it is not being proxied by Cloudflare. Connections are currently going direct to origin.

So what does that mean exactly? (from one who only cautiously changes anything REALLY technical on any domain) I saw something about that orange cloud, but do not actually see that icon anywhere on the other working domains either……and what do I have to change to fix it?

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: [Cloudflare Community] [General] Site not accessible from redirect setting
Date: August 20, 2018 at 11:05:19 AM EDT

cscharff Cloudflare Team
August 20

www.phwmbacommunity.org does not appear to be :orange: so it is not being proxied by Cloudflare. Connections are currently going direct to origin.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Lynn Ann Richardson

Picture This Multimedia Services

If you compare the records between this site and your other sites on the DNS tab you will see the others have explicit entries defined for the records being proxied through Cloudflare and the DNS records are configured to use Cloudflare as a proxy as indicated by the :orange: next to the records.

So I see the difference, as it appears that a specific A record with the webname is not in the DNS record for phwmbacommunity.org, so I added one. It is not showing secure yet, but I at least it shows up and I imagine that it will filter through. My question, though, is that I did exactly the same thing for all three domains yet this one was missing information. One domain lives at homestead (picture this) and the other two are at godaddy, so how did this error come to be?

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.