Site loads home page but not backend

my wordpress site insulationsolutions.org loads the home page fine(under construction), but it wont load the login screen or the admin console. insulationsolutions.org/wp-login.php wont load and wp-admin wont load either. Possibly a dns issue?

I got 522 error for both “homepage” and “wp-login.php” when I try to access it:

It seems to me you should troubleshoot this at the origin host/server first and enable WordPress debug mode just in case.

Furthermore, may I ask, did this started to happen recently or?

Try below suggestion:

I’d suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com . The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

Regarding Cloudflare 522 error, may I suggest you to try looking into below articles to troubleshoot the issue:

I did the name server change yesterday, was working great till last night. Now ive deleted the site from Cloudflare and its loading fine. adding the site back to Cloudflare now for further testing. nameservers stayed the same at godaddy throughout testing

added the site back to Cloudflare and its down again. not sure whats causing this, but ill be leaving it down for now

with Cloudflare paused and the dns on godaddy still pointing to Cloudflare it appears to be working. makes no sense to me. previously turned off all the proxys on the Cloudflare dns trying to troubleshoot and that didnt help.

I might just be guessing what could be wrong, but as far as there was a recent issue with GoDaddy, kindly take a brief look at the topic from below:

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?
Do you have a valid SSL certificate installed at your origin host / server which covers both your naked (root) domain any any other needed sub-domain like www, mail, etc.?

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

Furthermore, in case of 522 error kindly re-check if Cloudflare is allowed to connect to your origin host to as follows in the below article:

Nevertheless, Cloudflare IP addresses list can be found here:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: New 525 Error

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.