Site loading but getting 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable when I scan for errors

Hello,

I am getting a 503 Service Unavailable when I try to scan my site for error on all the site scanner apps here is an example: istanbulgrillradcliffe.co.uk - SiteCheck (sucuri.net)
The site is loading without any issues but this issue is causing me a big headache regarding seo and site indexing.

My domian is hosted with Cloudflare and my hosting provider can’t see any errors on their end and this problem is only happening with this site and not any of my other sites hosted with the same host provider which are setup exactley the same.

To make sure that it wasn’t a hosting issue I have setup a fresh WordPress demo website with a premium host provider and when I try to scan the demo website I get the exact same error linked below.
demo.istanbulgrillradcliffe.co.uk - SiteCheck (sucuri.net)

I am assuming this issue relates to an error with the domain name or the DNS setup, has anyone come accross this issue before or can you give me an idea of what can be causing this?

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Taner

Everything seems fine with Measure page quality

It wouldn’t surprise me if lesser known ‘scanning’ platforms aren’t known as good bots by Cloudflare and are subject to being blocked as automated traffic.

Do you see anything being blocked in https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/security

Hi Kian,

Thanks for taking a look at this for me.

Yes there seems to be quite a few records in the zone security section for JS Challenge and bot fight mode displaying.

So could this mean that the issue may be on how the site is being tested rather then the site having an issue?

Many thanks

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.