Site is showing (Warning: Suspected Phishing Site Ahead!)

Hi,

My site has been fully saved, i have removed the malware from my site, check this sitecheck.sucuri.net test result: 2022-02-15_15-14-52

But still my facing this warning from Cloudflare, check warning: 2022-02-15_15-15-55

Can you please this warning from my site as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

May I ask have you tried reaching out to Cloudflare Trust & Safety team about your domain/issue? :thinking:

Have you checked your inbox if you received any email from T&S so far?

I’d scan everything connected to the website and domain for malware or any malicious php script, javascript file, etc. and then select the option on the overview tab to review the site, if it’s there.

Aside from that, I am afraid we would have to wait for Trust & Saftey to review & respond.

Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account
1 Like

Yes, i have gone through my site and removed the infected files and site is totally safe and submitted review request from overview but still in review mode after 24 hours.

Can you tell me what ETA??

Thanks,

Unfortunately, I do not know this kind of information :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.