Site is down due to DNS CHANGE

my site is down. I changed DNS name servers in my domain, replaced them with Cloudflare Dns name servers. After this my site is not opening. Don’t know what is the issue. Domain support says dns authority is transferred to Cloudflare. While my site us in pending aproval in Cloudflare. Its been 2 days. My site is not opening. Please help

What actually is your domain name?

Hubpagespro.Com i have deleted it from list of sale. Its still not working

That domain isn’t using Cloudflare nameservers.

Name Server: NS07.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS08.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

It’ll be stuck on pending approval until you change the nameservers at your registrar to the ones given to you in the dashboard.

DNS PAGE is removed from domain account. Domain support is saying DNS page is moved to Cloudflare. They can’t do anything. I can’t access DNS PAGE. now what to do

Until you can change name servers as @KianNH instructed, nothing you do here will fix any problems with your site.

I have to reach dns page by any means. There is no other way?

Your domain provider should let you update the nameservers, and be able to confirm what they are set to. If you’ve updated them to the Cloudflare nameservers, then there is nothing you can do but wait for propagation, which may take up to 24-48 hours.

Dns page got fixed. And it shows name servers domain control.
Still website is not working. What to do now

Now should i change them to Cloudflare name servers. Or not?

Its done. Website still not working. What to to. Please guide

Please check the picture. And guide further. What to do now

Change the nameservers. From your screenshot, click “change”, and update them to the nameservers instructed by your Cloudflare dash.

1 Like

DNS PAGE is removed from domain account.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.