Site Down integrate with Ezoic

Dear Team,
Hope you all are doing well.

Yesterday afternoon time I link/integrate my site with Ezoic ads netword my site is down showing an error how to resolved this please help me. almost 1 day pass still site is down anybody guides me.

Regards

Dear Team,
Hope you all are doing well.

Yesterday afternoon time I link/integrate my site with the Ezoic ads network my site is down showing an error on how to resolve this please help me. almost 1 day pass still site is down anybody guides me.

Regards

Hi there,
This is nothing to worry about! It comes from common errors during integration. Here’s some info from support from Ezoic on how to solve it!

https://support.ezoic.com/kb/article/how-to-fix-origin-errors

Hope this helps!
Linden

Hi,
It is not a normal issue I wait for 24 hours but my site is not up finally I removed my integration with Ezoic why it was happing, I read and watch all the Ezoic videos and articles which you sen to me my issue is still not resolved propagation takes 5 to 1 hour at least I wait for whole day issue not resolved. please guide me proper solution Ezoic say Cloud flare our partner but you do not allow him to integrate?

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.