Site down after shifting hosts from GoDaddy.in to HostGator.in, with Cloudflare as Domain Registrar

I faced errors, when moving hosts, after which I figured that deleting the site from Cloudflare and then adding it back as a new site might help. After doing some digging, I’ve come to understand that I should have deactivated DNSSEC as well as HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which I didn’t.
My Cloudflare dashboard shows as “Pending Nameserver Update”. I am confused as to where I must find these DNS details, from Cloudflare.
I tried setting it up as a new site by clearing the DNS records in Cloudflare and so I know that the host isn’t the problem.
I would like to know what details I’d have to change regarding DNS, SSL etc., in both, Cloudflare and my host to get my site back up. Please let me know if I need to provide additional information. I’m very sorry if I seem like an amateur at this, because I am one. Appreciate any help! Thanks!

Right now it’s showing a Parked page. DNS is showing the origin IP address, which ends with .157 (Is that from HostGator?)

You mentioned DNSSEC, but right now, the domain is registered at Cloudflare, and using Cloudflare’s name servers. I don’t think that’s the problem, as it’s all internal to Cloudflare now.

Ultimately, your DNS page here at Cloudflare should have records that match those of your new host.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.