Site down after DNS Update-Godaddy

Hi,
I have updated DNS but the site is down. Godaddy support says you have to wait for 24 hrs.
Pls help

What’s the domain?

Sir,

The site is humsys.in , Dhhundo.com.

Kindly help.

Both of those sites are proxied by Cloudflare. Were they both working with HTTPS before you added them to Cloudflare?

No Sir. It was only HTTP.

That’s why it’s broken. You have HTTPS set here, but HTTP on your server. You need to fix the server so it’s serving HTTPS. Cloudflare can create an origin certificate to install on your server:

1 Like

Sir…I have installed it. But Still no resolution. HUMSYS.IN

The SSL certificate presented by the server did not pass validation. This could indicate an expired SSL certificate or a certificate that does not include the requested domain name.

Kindly help

If you click the link on the error page it will give you the next steps to take.

For a potential quick fix, set SSL to Full instead of Full (strict) in the Overview tab of your Cloudflare SSL/TLS app for the domain.

That should bring your site back, and give you time to resolve the issues with your certificate.

Sir,

I have done the same. Now the WP-Admin on my site shows this error…

File not found (404 error)

If you think what you’re looking for should be here, please contact the site owner.

Kindly guide

This looks like you have still not correctly set up your Origin for HTTPS. Try following the steps on this Community Tip.

1 Like