Site disabled due to Limitation on Serving Non-HTML Content

hello ,

during 5 years my site was on cloudflare without any problem with same configuration , 2 days ago i received a mail thatCloudflare has deactivated your website from our network for a possible violation of our Terms of Service.

i contacted support and they said that my site has infringed on the Terms of Service, specifically Section 2.8 (viewable at https://www.cloudflare.com/terms) and as such has been routed off the Cloudflare network;
Until such violations are resolved, your site will remain routed off;

2.8 Limitation on Serving Non-HTML Content

The Service is offered primarily as a platform to cache and serve web pages and websites. Unless explicitly included as a part of a Paid Service purchased by you, you agree to use the Service solely for the purpose of serving web pages as viewed through a web browser or other application and the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) protocol or other equivalent technology. Use of the Service for serving video (unless purchased separately as a Paid Service) or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other non-HTML content, is prohibited.

i realy don’t understand what is means this limitation on serving non-html content , my site is php and html pages . is there any way to resolve this problem ?

What is your site? Did you already contact support for clarification? If not, do so.

i contacted them today and he just reply

Hello,

Due to violations of Cloudflare’s Terms of Service, the account will remain suspended indefinitely.

Kind regards,
Cloudflare Trust & Safety

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.