Site.com is not a registered domain

Please, help!

Hello. My site - leo-boost.ru. Domain is not added. leo-boost.ru. Writes: leo-boost.ru is not a registered domain. What to do? DNSSEC is not connected for the domain. How to be? How to add? What’s wrong? Thank you!

I get the same message. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. It resolves.

I suggest you open a ticket. Hopefully they can figure out what’s missing.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

1 Like

They wrote that since I am using a free plan, they cannot provide support due to the priority of paid plans. Told to create a ticket in the community.

They’re pretty busy, but they still work on tickets for Free Plans. You should have gotten a ticket number for that request. Can you post that number here?

Did you attempt to change the nameservers before adding the site to Cloudflare? Whois contains Cloudflare nameservers, while the current DNS NS are for reg.ru.

% whois leo-boost.ru | grep nserver
nserver:       dante.ns.cloudflare.com.
nserver:       sunny.ns.cloudflare.com.

% dig ns +short leo-boost.ru
ns2.reg.ru.
ns1.reg.ru.
1 Like

That’s interesting. Whois.com shows reg.ru name servers.

They are probably polling for updates. The times are different to what I see:

Last updated on 2021-06-02T17:51:30Z

Last updated on 2021-06-02T17:21:30Z

2 Likes

@leo_diablo I’ll follow up directly on the ticket here in case you need further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.