Thank you for the tutorial. I went through it step by step but I didn’t find the solution unless I missed something.
- Is there a DNS record for it? Yes, there is an A record set up for both custom.101greetingcards.com and www.custom.101greetingcards.com
2. Check that the DNS record is working correctly
Yes, I checked here and with the link provided and saw an A record with Cloudflare DNS.
3. Check that the subdomain is not too deep
The subdomain is not too deep.
4. Check that the DNS record is set to
The DNS record for both custom.101greetingcards.com and www.custom.101greetingcards.com is set to orange.
5. Check that HTTPS doesn’t work
I opened https://custom.101greetingcards.com/ and I get the following error:
www.custom.101greetingcards.com uses an unsupported protocol.
**6. Do you see a certificate from your server?
Yes, I have a certificate for both the primary domain and the subdomain and it is working on the primary domain and it was working before connecting to Cloudflare.