Site accessibility is intermittent, and only works when using Cloudflare VPN

I have a recurring issue. I am not sure if it has something to do with our ISP in our country, but it seems that it’s having inconsistent connection to Cloudflare IPs. Our site is proxied thru Cloudflare, but I had to pause it because our accessibility to the site is inconsistent. What’s funny is that I can access the site without issues when Cloudflare WARP/VPN is enabled.

Right now, the I paused Cloudflare on our site so APO and other Cloudflare benefits are not working. I badly need Cloudlfare to work, but with this issue, I really don’t know what to do next.

Here are the things that I tested/findings so far while Cloudflare is enabled on site:

• I did a traceroute while Cloudlfare is enabled and test shows multiple failures
  • Website is accessible using proxy browser
  • Website is accessible when Cloudflare WARP/VPN is enabled on PC and mobile devices
  • Used Origin SSL from Cloudlfare to server, and set it Full (Strict) – (I have reverted this to LetsEncrypt since the Cloudflare is now paused)

I am not as well-versed as most of the users. I am willing to learn from you, guys. Cheers and thanks in advance!

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.