First I apologize with my bad English. So we face issue about some IP can access but sometime it’s block this IP also, example this IP 192.168.1.1 request to my server 90M request , but got block 500k also
That one is a local IP address (according to RFC1918), and isn’t available on the public Internet.
It is a part of one of the three IPv4 network ranges that are supposed to be used for private LAN’s.
Can you share where exactly you see that IP address?
And where exactly do you see the 403 issue?
Sir it’s example IP , I just want to explain what issue that I face.
Is it the same IP that is sometimes blocked, but other times not?
Can you explain what you’re trying to do, when this issue appears?
Is it happening on your own website, or on someone else’s?
- Is it the same IP that is sometimes blocked, but other times not?
- yeah , correct
- Can you explain what you’re trying to do, when this issue appears?
- So I need to config that I don’t want cloudflare block this IP ( sometime block )
- Is it happening on your own website, or on someone else’s?
- my own sir, ( It’s API domain )
So I create about WAF to skip to block these 2 IPs , I don’t know it gonna work or not.
It’s look like it’s not work , even I create WAF to skip these 2 IP.
You can view the event to see why the connection is blocked.
It’s show “HTTP DDoS”
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.