Since switching to you our website is down. What do I need to do?

Website is down since switching to Cloudlfare to host. What do I need to do to get my website back online?

What is the domain name?

1 Like

advancedhealthnaperville

You have “too many redirects”.

Check your SSL/TLS settings are set to Full (strict) in your dashboard here…
https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/ssl-tls

I checked and it’s on flexible. Should I change it?

Yes, see here for the details…

I just got this error now

Change DNS A record to resolve to a different IP address?

Does your origin server have a valid SSL certificate and work using HTTPS before you moved to Cloudflare?

You can try SSL/TLS as “Full” to see - if that works you have an SSL certificate but it is self-signed, expired, or invalid for the hostname so you need to fix that so you can switch to Full (Strict) for the protection of your users.

Great question. We used GoDaddy and I can’t see anything when I log in there. When I switched to Full or Full Strict I got the DNS Error.

I’m still seeing “too many redirects”.

If you have definitely set to Full (strict) then there may be a conflicting redirect on your origin. Can you share the origin IP address?

Where do I find my origin IP address?

It’s the “A” Record for advancedhealthnaperville.com on your DNS settings page in your Cloudflare. It’d be an IP address.

Ok I see lots on my DNS setting page. There’s two: 172.67.174.36 and 104.21.72.29

From that dns record list only 1 matters to you right now. can you find this? Screenshot below.

1 Like