Signed up, now email down and can not add users

Been dealing with cloudflare for a long time as they protect dmca criminals on the net. I am forced to send dmca notices daily as my property is routinely stolen. Again, cloudflare protects these criminals.
I, however, decided to sign up to use their services on my site…can’t beat them, join them, kind of thing.
I was told I only had to change my nameservers…easy enough but please forgive me webmaster gods, for I am a business owner and not a webmaster. I only know how to do things such as change nameservers and given this is what cloudflare claimed was all I needed to do…I signed up and did so. Now I’m completely down. Emails don’t function, Can not add new users causing charge-backs, and it appears no traffic now though site is up.
I think I need to change dns settings or something? I, again, am not a webmaster and all I’m able to do is change the nameservers as what was advertised by cloudflare.
0 customer service! No phone, no response to tickets and no response to emails. Now I’m dying to be torn apart here…please begin.

I was told I only had to change my nameservers…easy enough but please forgive me webmaster gods, for I am a business owner and not a webmaster. I only know how to do things such as change nameservers and given this is what cloudflare claimed was all I needed to do…I signed up and did so. Now I’m completely down. Emails don’t function, Can not add new users causing charge-backs, and it appears no traffic now though site is up.
I think I need to change dns settings or something? I, again, am not a webmaster and all I’m able to do is change the nameservers as what was advertised by cloudflare.
0 customer service! No phone, no response to tickets and no response to emails. Now I’m dying to be torn apart here…please begin.

What is the domain?

Your domain registrar will do this or you can do it yourself on their site. The registrar is the organization where you purchased your domain name. You need to change it to the two assigned from cloudflare and remove any others.

It may be if we were able to import your dns records properly. If you have email you may need to make some changes, but let’s start with the domain name and go from there

as I said, I changed the nameservers myself which is what caused the problems. Once it migrated to cloudflare my emails stopped working and I can not add new users causing chargebacks…very bad. This and it’s been over 24 hours and no response from cloudflare on the pro account. They should maybe change the name to “we don’t give a s… account”. sinnistar.com

What are these responses “how to do” and “all I needed to do”? I did not post these. And why is there no customer service at cloudflare?

Those came straight from your post:

1 Like

That makes no sense. Why would a system or person select short blurbs from my post which are meaningless and post them?

Ok, got it…but again, I changed the nameservers more than 24 hours ago which means I’ve been out of business for more than 24 hours and I’m getting charge-backs…this needs to be fixed now or I am forced to switch back to my original nameservers and then post how terrible cloudflare is. Cloudflare you lied and told me I only have to change my nameservers…you owe me 500 bucks for lost business.

sinnistar.com

sinnistar.com

They are still propagating.

If the change does not complete the propagation, it’s worth contacting your registrar about this client hold on the domain.

Domain Status:
clientTransferProhibited

You can look that up here, ICANN Lookup

We scan for the change and when we detect it, the domain will show as active in your account.

For email, check out the #tutorials to determine what information you’ll need to have handy to troubleshoot and configure email.

It propagated long ago. That was the problem. It stopped functioning when it propagated. I give up. There is 0 customer service on couldflare. I just switched back to my original nameservers and everything works right away. Cloudflare is horrible and worse, I think they are a criminal entity the way they protect dmca criminals. But I waited 30 hours for help and got none.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.