Should I wait for .app and .dev?

I did some research and it seems like it’s been a while since someone asked this question. I will ask again: Is there any news on Google’s TLDs and when they will be available? I hoping to buy a new domain in the next month but I don’t if I should wait or buy it at my old registrar.

I am happy with any answer,
Johannes.

Personally I would say buy it wherever you can at the moment, I haven’t seen any news on new TLDs recently and they aren’t even on the ‘coming soon’ section of cloudflare.com/tld-policies and those have been ‘coming soon’ for a while now.

2 Likes

Thanks