Shopmaster and coudflare

Guys, how are you?

My name is Maykon, I’m from Brazil, and I recently configured cloudflare on my website. I work with Dropshipping and use the SHOPMASTER platform to manage my products. The problem is that after I installed cloudflare on my website, I can no longer import products. The same mistake always happens. The error message follows:

“Status message: Internal Server Error. Reference message: Please enable cookies. Error 1101 Ray ID: 22390be9f1fd7 • 2020-12-15 18:28:10 UTC Worker threw exception What happened? You’ve requested a page on a website (oliri.com.br) that is on the Cloudflare network. An unknown error occurred while rendering the page. What can I do? If you are the owner of this website: you should login to Cloudflare and check the error logs for oliri.com.br. Cloudflare Ray ID: 602239bee9fd7 • Your IP: 170.16.12.00 • Performance & security by Cloudflare”

As I am new to the world of wordpress sites, I do not know how to resolve this issue, can someone help me please?

Are you using APO (Automatic Platform Optimization) on your WordPress site?

Yes, use the cache system and other performance items offered by coudflare

Ok, it might not be compatible. @yevgen usually checks on APO issues posted here.

So, I deactivated the cache system by coudflare, and then it worked again. the biggest problem here is that the site loses a lot of performance and it becomes difficult because I need both tools, one to be able to control the import of products to the store, and another to work on the performance of the site.

Is there any way to add an exception for me to use the shopmaster without having to disable Coulflare’s cache system?

Like, add some exception for the shopmaster inside the coudflare panel.

Sorry, you’d have to wait for @yevgen to take a look.

Keep in mind, though, APO only caches content for visitors who aren’t shopping. As soon as they log in or start putting things in their cart, it can’t cache the pages because it includes shopping cart and account information.

But your static files (images, CSS, JS) will cache with or without APO.

Hi Maykon,

Please try to bypass APO with page rules on your import products page. I’m curious to know whether it will address the issue. It’s worth creating a support ticket so we can look into it more deeply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.