Shopify cache conflict

Hi
I normally don’t ask for help in forums but this time it seems that’s my last resort. Hope someone in charge could fix the problem.

I recently moved from Shopify to WooCommerce and set up Cloudflare as my CDN, but the old shopify page never got away. I think It’s been 4 days by now. If I toggle off the Cloudflare’s proxy option the website will load just fine (except the SSL issue which is normal). I asked the Shopify support to clear my cache but they couldn’t because I had deleted my shop, hoping this problem would go way. Could you please purge the cache for me?
My website is qcanvas.com.
This is the last response I got from Shopify:

Thanks for waiting. I can see that the store is cancelled and the domain is not connected on our end. The store was then marked as dead by Alexine, who reached out on Saturday to confirm. In this case I would recommend reaching out to couldfare, as marking the store as dead is as much as we can do when the domain is no longer connected.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi

I recently moved from Shopify to Woocommerce buy my shop still shows up the old Shopify version. I asked the support to resolve the problem but the couldn’t as I had deleted my shop hoping it would clear the cache but it didn’t. They told me to contact Cloudflare support, seems I don’t have access to any support system except this community.
My website is: qcanvas.com and this is the last response from Shopify support staff:

Thanks for waiting. I can see that the store is cancelled and the domain is not connected on our end. The store was then marked as dead by Alexine, who reached out on Saturday to confirm. In this case I would recommend reaching out to couldfare, as marking the store as dead is as much as we can do when the domain is no longer connected.

Disabling the Cloudflare proxy will fix the problem but I need it to stay turned on. It’s been about 4 days since I moved the shop.

Any help would be appreciated

This is due to the fact that Shopify use Cloudflare for SaaS. Please contact them and ask them to remove any Cloudflare configurations for your domain, specifically SSL for SaaS / Custom Hostnames. They will likely push back but if you get the right person this should be resolved very quickly.

If you persist with them and don’t get anywhere, please email [email protected] with the subject Cannot remove custom host name and details of the issue. Once you’ve done that you’ll receive an automatic response with a ticket number. Please post that here so we can escalate it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.