Shopify - Authenticate domain

I am currently using Shopify as my e-commerce platform and need to authenticate my domain. Since I am not well-versed in technical matters, I am seeking advice from all of you.

I have followed the guidelines provided by Shopify and added CNMAME to the domain. However, despite these efforts, the authentication process still failed. I’m reaching out to inquire if anyone has insights into the possible reasons behind this issue. Your assistance and knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

You have unfortunately obfuscated your screenshot a bit too enthusiastically for anyone to see what may be wrong.

Are you following the Verify domain manually section of this guide?

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have verified with Shopify that our domain is correctly pointing to their platform. Although we copied 4 CName records to Cloudflare, it appears that the domain authentication has failed. Is this information sufficient? I apologize, as I am not familiar with technical issues. Thanks. : )

Thanks for the reduced redaction. I see now that you are working on email authentication.

You have one DMARC record too many. You will need to delete one.

Does Shopify give you any indication of what is not validating?

Thanks for your suggestion.

They responded saying the situation is perplexing because we have already completed the necessary steps, yet they are unable to identify the specific issue. Additionally, DNS settings differ significantly from the information they have on their end, and they do not have access to Cloudflare’s domain DNS settings. Consequently, they suggest reaching out to Cloudflare for their opinion.

Hi there! I’ve got the same issue. Couldn’t add any of the 4 CNAME to Cloudflare as instructed by Shopify. Have you figured out a solution yet? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.