Sharing WordPress posts

We are having a very bizarre issue with sharing from our WMNF.org starting yesterday. Running WordPress 5.5.2, the issue is the wrong og:url is found by the Facebook debugger and other confirmed social sites pulling the wrong URL when trying to share including Reddit. The only social media site that we have been able to pull the correct link for the shared post is Twitter.

When I look at the source of the page, the og:url is correct and matches the URL of the post. However, Facebook and many others are pulling the same incorrect URL from another post we have on our site.

Disabling the proxy of our server resolved the issue. Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening?

We have been using Cloudflare for some time and this just started yesterday. No plugins or WordPress had been updated since 10/25 and all last week the issue did not exist. I do have the following recommended page rule setup:

Cache Level: Cache Everything, Edge Cache TTL: a day, Bypass Cache on Cookie: wp-.|wordpress.|comment_.|woocommerce_.|wmnf_|wmnf-

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.